Be observant! Once you are able to promptly detect objects and people, strangers in your house, the yard, the street.
Beware! Pay attention to the behavior of others, the presence of orphan and not related setting items.
Ensure the safety of your own home: install steel door with intercom at the entrance, check daily closing basements, attics and technical rooms.
Do not pretend not to notice anything when the dangerous behavior of fellow travelers. You have a right to safe movement in traffic.
Never take for storage or for transfer to another person the things, even the most secure.
Detection of a suspicious object in a deserted place should not weaken your discretion. An attacker could just dump him, frightened of something.
Even if you have personal experience with explosives, do not attempt to touch them. Homemade fuses are extremely sensitive and subtly clever.
Do not approach, and especially do not touch the suspicious item, it may cost you your life.
Teach your children safety measures: do not talk on the street, not to sit in the car and not to open the door to strangers, not to pick up abandoned toys, not to touch the finds, etc.
Memo to the public in detection of suspicious persons
The evidence of planning or preparing an act of terrorism:
1) the repeated appearance of suspicious persons in the surroundings of the building where you work (often visit), or in the yard, holding photos and video, as well as entries in a notebook;
2) attempts to avoid a meeting with law enforcement officials and Dodge security cameras (lowered his head, turned away, covered his face);
3) infiltration into the basements and attics of buildings of persons who are not related to their maintenance;
4) unwarranted entry of strangers in contact with the guards and support staff administrative and residential buildings, scouting them information about the operation, measures on the safety, etc.;
5) search for the outsiders people who are ready for a substantial fee to do minor work (gear package, parcel, parcels).
In case of detection of suspicious individuals, you must do the following:
1) do Not make independent attempts to arrest him.
2) Immediately report them to law enforcement agencies;
3) without attracting attention, to fix the number of persons accurate signs of the appearance, clothing and their items, stamps and numbers are used cars, the direction of movement.
Memo to the public in detection of suspicious objects
Be aware: the appearance of the subject can hide his real purpose. As camouflage for explosive devices are used common household items: bags, packages, boxes, toys, etc.
Evidence explosion the detected object:
1) the presence of the unknown convolution or any object at the car, on the stairs, in the apartment, etc.;
2) someone else’s bag, briefcase, box, any subject; the unusual location of the detected object at the car, the door of the apartment, in a building;
3) a stretched wire, cord, visible from the outside of the pieces of wire, power supplies or insulating tape;
4) noise of the detected suspicious object (the characteristic sound of the clock mechanism, low-frequency noise).
If You find a suspicious object, do not leave this fact without attention:
1) public transport:
– ask people that are close and try to set the ownership of the object (bags etc.) or who could leave him;
– if the owner is not set, immediately report the find to the driver or the conductor.
2) in the entrance of his house:
– talk to the neighbors may object belongs to them. If the owner is not installed immediately report the finding to law enforcement
3) on the street, Park etc.:
– look around, if you can, try to set the owner. If it is not installed, immediately report the find to law enforcement bodies (102, 112);
– try not to shield or far away not to admit strangers to the subject. Upon arrival of law enforcement officers give information about the detection time of the object.
4) the Agency, organization:
– immediately report the discovery to the security officer or the property.
Do not take independent action with the findings or suspicious objects that can be explosive – this can lead to an explosion, numerous casualties, destruction and damage.
It is strictly forbidden:
– to open, to move, to raise, to move the subject to take in hand;
– put the object into the pockets, briefcase, bag, etc.;
– buried in the ground or throw them into water;
– to break off or pull the exhaust from the objects, a wire or wires, to attempt to neutralize them;
– use the detected unknown objects;
– use in the immediate vicinity of the subject of radio and electric equipment, cell phones.
Memo to the population caught in the blast or under the rubble of structures in the result of operation of the
If You are in the area of the explosion, remain conscious and able to move in the first place, should move where there’s smoke and fire.
If You were not injured in the explosion, and nearby there are victims, assess their condition: whether there is a pulse if the person is conscious. In any case, do not try to revive him with smelling salts. Loss of consciousness is a protective reaction of the organism to external stimuli. Carefully palpate his bones, in the absence of the injured have fractures put him on his side. In the supine position he could choke on vomit, stomach – choking. With arterial bleeding (blood scarlet, has a fountain) the wound should as soon as possible to plug at least a finger, and then tied with a belt, a rope, a belt above the wound.
If You are under the rubble of building structures, try to calm down. Breathe deeply and smoothly. Tune in to what the lifeguards will save You. Voice and knocking attract the attention of people. If You are deep under the rubble of the building, move left to right any metal object (ring, keys, etc.) to locate You ehealthforum.
In a confined space do not light the fire. Conserve your oxygen.
Move carefully, trying not to cause a new collapse, is focused on the movement of air from outside. If You have the opportunity, with the help of available objects (boards, bricks, etc.), reinforce the ceiling from falling in, and wait for help. With a strong thirst for put it in your mouth a small pebble and suck on it, breathing down his nose.
Memo to the population for actions in case of capture of hostages
Each case of hostage-taking unique and different from others.
However, if You were taken hostage:
1) as soon as possible get yourself together, calm down and do not panic;
2) if You tied or closed eyes, try to relax, breathe deeply;
3) prepare physically, mentally and emotionally for a possible severe test. Please remember that most cases of kidnappings, the hostages were still alive. Be sure that the special and law enforcement agencies have taken professional measures for Your release;
4) don’t try to run, if there is no confidence in the success of the escape;
5) remember as much information as possible about the terrorists. It is advisable to set their number, the degree of armament, to make a complete sketch, drawing attention to the distinctive features of appearance, physique, accent and the subject of the conversation, temperament, manner of conduct, etc. Detailed information can later help in identifying terrorists.
6) on various grounds, try to identify the place of residence (prison);
7) if possible, sit away from Windows, doors and the kidnappers, i.e. in places of greater security if they had taken vigorous action of Your liberation (assault the premises, the fire of snipers to defeat criminals, etc.);
8) in the case of the storming of the building, it is recommended to lie on the floor face down, hands clasped on the nape;
9) is not disturbed, if in the assault and capture You at first (to identify) to do a bit ill, as the likely culprit. You can be searched, handcuffed, to bind, to inflict emotional or physical trauma, to examine. Treat with understanding to the fact that such situations are the actions of the attackers (up to a final identification of all individuals and identify the true offenders) is justified.
The relationship with captors:
1) do not offer any violent resistance, do not make sudden threatening movements, don’t provoke the terrorists to rash actions;
2) if possible, avoid direct eye contact with captors;
3) from the beginning (especially the first half hour), follow all orders and instructions of the kidnappers;
4) take a position of passive cooperation. Talk in a calm voice. Avoid expressions of contempt, calling the hostile tone and behavior that can cause the wrath of the invaders;
5) keep calm, keep the dignity. Do not Express a categorical failure, but don’t be afraid to ask with calm requests for what you desperately need;
6) if You have health problems that in a situation of high stress may occur, report it in a calm manner seized. Gradually, with the prevailing situation, it is possible to raise the level of requests related to improving your comfort.
With a long stay in the position of hostage:
1) avoid the emergence of feelings of pity, confusion and confusion. Mentally prepare yourself for the trials ahead. Keep mentally active;
2) avoid the feelings of frustration, use the internal resources of persuasion;
3) think and remember about pleasant things. Remember that the chances of a release over time. Rest assured that we are doing everything possible for Your speedy release;
4) constantly find ourselves in any activity (physical exercise, reading, life memories, etc.). Set a daily schedule of physical and intellectual activities, do things in a strict order.
5) to maintain strength, eat all you are given, even if the food does not like and does not cause appetite. Aware that loss of appetite and weight are normal in such extreme situations.
The preservation of mental stability is one of the most important conditions for the hostage rescue. There are good any techniques and methods, distracts from unpleasant feelings and experiences, allowing you to keep a clear head, an adequate assessment of the situation. It is useful to remember the following rules:
1) do the available data in terms of physical exercise, at least alternately contract and relax the muscles of the body;
2) it is very useful in all respects to practice anger management and meditation, they will help to keep your mind under control;
3) remember himself read books, poems, songs, consistently think about the various abstract problems (solve math problems, remember foreign words, etc.). Your mind must work;
4) if possible, read whatever is at hand, even if the text did you not interesting. You can also write, despite the fact that written going to be selected. The process is important to help keep the mind;
5) try to relate to what is happening with You as if from the outside, without taking the incident to heart, to the end expect for a favorable outcome. Fear, depression and apathy – three of Your main enemy, they are all inside of You.
Memo on the actions of the population when receiving information about evacuation
If information about the beginning of the evacuation to see You:
1) dress for the weather, take documents, money, valuables;
2) turn off electricity, gas, water, quench furnace (fireplace) fire;
3) assist in the evacuation of elderly and seriously ill people;
4) close the inlet door;
5) step away from the building and follow the commands of a tow truck, return to leave the premises only after permission of the responsible entities.
If the information about the evacuation caught You in the workplace:
1) without haste and panic get working papers in a safe or lockable drawer;
2) take personal belongings, documents, valuables;
3) turn off office equipment, appliances, light;
4) close the door and move the routes identified in schemes of evacuation;
5) step away from the building and follow the commands of the head of the evacuation.