Instruction to the teacher
- Most of the training is done by the students themselves. The teacher is needed to make sure that they are going in the right direction.
- Be friendly, speak a little slower than usual, repeat important moments and leave quiet pauses so that students can understand.
- Be honest with your students about expectations and rules from the very beginning.
- Identify that the cabinet is your place, not theirs. They must sit facing the teacher, write notes and respect their colleagues.
- Your image of the teacher can change everything. Students see right through you.
- Do not let students think that they are experts in the subject they are studying. Teach them to respect the skills, education and credibility of teachers.
- Do not call this “teaching”. Call it “help in learning”.